#travelscope #traveltuesday: How Do You Have a Girlfriend Traveling the World?
Today's Travelscope, co-host Lori Mac-Brown is back and we invited The Minority Nomad, Erick Prince-Heaggans!
He didn't quit his job to travel the world.
He made his job traveling the world!
Erick's a former US Air Force Aerospace Engineer, and has purpose as world traveler - his quest is to become the first African American to visit every country in the world!
Follow him on social media @minoritynomad on Twitter and Instagram.
Today's discussion was all about Erick's perspective as one of the few African American full-time travelers. Janice Temple also joined the chat. She announced a great project she's launching in January on Periscope.
We also talked about the panel's New Years plans.
To be accountable I'm listing my resolutions here:
1. commit to a yoga practice to master a couple of inversions - the bridge and a hand or headstand, but the end of 2016
2. commit to being social with the purpose of dating
3. commit to stopping and praying/meditating everyday with gratefulness in my heart
Lori's resolutions were :
1. restart yoga and do a headstand by February
2. tangible goals for her blogging and content creating business
watch exactly what I mean in the blab below?
Then chime-in in the comments:
1. about our "traveling while black" convo
2. what's your resolutions?
Join #travelscope #traveltuesday live at NOON EST right here on The Daily Affair.
Labels #travelscope, #traveltuesday, Davina Dayvee Sutton, Lori MacBrown, Molly Blaisdell, new year, new year's resolution, NYE, travel, travel tips