Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (the “Agreement”) for The Daily Affair. This Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the www.daily-affair.com Web site (“Site”).
1. Service Terms
a. Use of Site. The Daily Affair grants you a limited license to access this Site to view information on the Site provided your use of the Site is solely for your personal, noncommercial use. You agree to not copy or distribute any part of the Site in any medium without The Daily Affair’s prior written authorization. You further agree you will not alter or modify any part of the Site other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Site for its intended purpose, and you will otherwise comply with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The permission granted to you shall terminate automatically if you breach any of these terms and conditions. The Daily Affair reserves the right to modify or remove any materials or products listed on the Site at any time without notice.
b. Prohibited Use of Site. You shall not make any commercial use of this Site or its contents. This Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of The Daily Affair. You further agree not to disseminate, store, or transmit viruses, trojan horses, or any other malicious code or program or engage in any other activity deemed by The Daily Affair to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this Agreement.
c. Equipment. You shall be solely responsible for providing, maintaining, and ensuring compatibility with the Site including all hardware, software, electrical, and other physical requirements for your use of this Site including, without limitation, telecommunications, internet access connections, web browsers or other equipment, programs, and services required to access and use the Site.
2. Limitationsa. Cookies. When you visit this Site, The Daily Affair may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file and can help us maintain and improve this Site in many ways. A “cookie” is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a Web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card, recording such things as Internet addresses, passwords, and preferences. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. With most Internet browsers, you can erase “cookies” from your computer hard drive, block all “cookies,” or receive a warning before a “cookie” is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about these functions.
b. Accessibility. You agree that from time to time this Site may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason; including, without limitation: (i) equipment malfunctions; (ii) periodic maintenance procedures or repairs that NBA FrontPage may undertake from time to time; or (iii) causes beyond the control of NBA FrontPage or that are not reasonably foreseeable.
3. Ownership of Intellectual Propertya. Trademarks. The following trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks owned by The Daily Affair. Under no circumstances may you use or copy any of the Trademarks. Nothing herein should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site without the express written permission of The Daily Affair. All other brand names not owned by The Daily Affair on this Site are owned by their respective owners. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Trademarks, brand names, logos, or use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing The Daily Affair Trademarks without the express written consent of The Daily Affair. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by The Daily Affair.
• The Daily Affair™
• The Daily Affair™ Youtube Channel
• Beyond The Usual™ Travel Show
b. Copyrighted Works. Certain content contained on this Site including, but not limited to, images/video, photos, electronic art, animations, graphics, sounds/audio, information and data, communications programs, electronic mail services, and user interfaces, executable code, and data formatted, organized, and collected in a variety of forms, including layouts, pages, screens, directories, and databases are owned by or licensed to The Daily Affair. Any other copyright protected content not owned by The Daily Affair is owned by its respective owner. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, modify, alter, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for your personal noncommercial use) from the Site without the prior expressed written permission of The Daily Affair.
4. LinksThis Site may provide links to other Web sites maintained by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that such links are provided for your convenience only and do not reflect any endorsement, affiliation, relationship, or sponsorship by The Daily Affair with respect to the provider of such linked site or the quality, reliability, or any other characteristic or feature of such linked site. You further acknowledge and agree that The Daily Affair is not responsible in any manner (including without limitation with respect to any loss or injury you may suffer) for any matter associated with the linked site, including without limitation, the content provided on or through any such linked site or your reliance thereon.The Daily Affaire MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO ANY LINKED SITE. YOUR USE OF ANY LINKED SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. In addition, you should be aware that your use of any non- The Daily Affair Site is subject to the terms and conditions applicable to that site, including the privacy policies (or lack thereof) of such site.
If a third party links to this Site, it is not necessarily an indication of endorsement, affiliation, relationship, or sponsorship by or with The Daily Affair. The Daily Affair may not even be aware that a third party has linked to this Site.
5. Third-Party ContentAny other content not owned by The Daily Affair is owned by its respective owner. You acknowledge and agree that such content is provided by its owner and does not reflect any endorsement, affiliation, relationship, or sponsorship by The Daily Affair with respect to the provider of such content. You further acknowledge and agree that The Daily Affair is not responsible in any manner (including without limitation with respect to any loss or injury you may suffer) for any content provided by third parties including, without limitation, your reliance thereon. The Daily Affair MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT.
6. Disclaimer of WarrantiesYOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NBA FrontPage, ITS MEMBERS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. NBA FrontPage MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE’S CONTENT, THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS OR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONSIN ANY CONTENT, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT POSTED, E-MAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. NBA FrontPage DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEB SITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND NBA FrontPage WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
7. Limitation of LiabilityIN NO EVENT SHALL The Daily Affair, ITS MEMBERS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SITE AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT OR POSTED, E-MAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
This Site is controlled and offered by The Daily Affair from its facilities in the United States of America. The Daily Affair makes no representations that the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Site from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
8. Release and Indemnificationa. Release. In the event that you have a dispute with a third party that involves this Site, you agree to release The Daily Affair and its members, independent contractors, and agents from all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
b. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend The Daily Affair, its members, independent contractors, and agents from and against any action, cause, claim, damage, debt, demand or liability, including reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees, asserted by any person, arising out of or relating to: (a) this Agreement; (b) your use of this Site, including any data or work transmitted or received by you; and (c) any prohibited use of the Site as set forth in Section 1(b).
9. TerminationThis Agreement is effective upon your acceptance as set forth herein and shall continue in full force until terminated. The Daily Affair reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, at any time and for any reason, to: (a) remove or disable access to all or any portion of the Site; (b) suspend your access to or use of all or any portion of the Site; and (c) terminate this Agreement.
10. Miscellaneousa. Amendment. The Daily Affair shall have the right, at any time and without notice, to add to or modify the terms of this Agreement. Your access to or use of the Site after the date such amended terms are delivered to you shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such amended terms.
b. Waiver. No waiver of any term, provision, or condition of this Agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other term, provision or condition hereof, whether or not similar, nor shall such waiver constitute a continuing waiver of any such term, provision or condition hereof. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by the party making the waiver.
c. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be illegal or unenforceable, then such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the other provisions will remain fully effective and enforceable.
d. Notice. All notices shall be in writing and shall be deemed to be delivered when sent by first-class mail, postage prepaid, or when sent by facsimile or e-mail to either party’s last known post office, facsimile or e-mail address. User hereby consents to notice by e-mail.
e. Law. This Agreement is made in and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without reference to its conflict of laws provisions.
f. Forum. All actions, claims or disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts in the State of Georgia. The parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exercise of subject matter jurisdiction and personal jurisdiction over each party by the federal and/or state courts in the State of Georgia. The parties hereby irrevocably waive any and all objections which any party may now or hereafter have to the exercise of personal and subject matter jurisdiction by the federal or state courts in the State of Georgia and to the venue of any such suit, action, or proceeding brought in any such federal or state court in the State of Georgia.
g. Process. The parties irrevocably submit and consent, and irrevocably waive any and all objections that any party may now or hereafter have, to process being served in any such suit, action, or proceeding referred to in the preceding subsection pursuant to the rules of the applicable court, including, without limitation, service by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested. No provision of this section shall affect the right of any party to serve process in any manner permitted by law or limit the right of any party to bring suits, actions or proceedings to enforce in any lawful manner a judgment issued by the state or federal courts of the State of Georgia.
h. Headings. The captions and headings of this Agreement are included for ease of reference only and will be disregarded in interpreting or construing this Agreement.
i. Survival. The terms and provisions of Sections 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, and 13 shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
j. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, statements, and understandings, whether oral or written, between the parties.