Game Day Makeup - Carolina Panthers Going to the Championship
It's showdown time for the Carolina Panthers.
They play the NFC Championship game this weekend, and even if you don't know what that means, you should know it's a big deal.
But not as big of a deal as the Super Bowl. But still a big, big, deal. (It's the NFL's game before the Big Game.)
And even if you don't care, you should still dress in the cute Carolina Blue. Because Carolina Blue actually looks good on everyone!
And for your makeup? Well, resident makeup genie Dani Lazaro made this super simple tutorial for you to get your growl on...you Panthers fan.
What she used: (with links)
- Eye Primer: NYX Eye Shadow Base in white
- Eye shadow palette by BH cosmetics, the 88 Color Palette Shimmer Eyeshadows
- White Eyeliner (for the waterline): by Younique, Moodstruck in Pristine
- Loreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara
- Ipsy NYX 3 color shadow palette for the brows (I used the brown)
- Eyeko London Fat Liquid Black Eyeliner
- Chanel Lip Gloss Chanel Levres Scintillantes ‑ No. 166 Amour
- Chanel Corrector Perfection Concealer #20
- Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Indigo
- NYC Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup
- Revlon Colorstay Powder
- MaryKate and Ashley glitter *don't judge!
What do you think about this look? Let us know and we'll post it here!
Labels beauty, big game, carolina, championship, Dani Lazaro, football, makeup, nfl, panthers, sports, super bowl