WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Sexy CLEAR Hair Gloss Recipe
- 2 oz. Radiance Colorgloss Semi-Permanent Hair Color
- 8oz. Clairol Radiance Color Infuser * You’ll have enough for 4 color gloss treatments
- Ion Effective Care Treatment
- Sally Graduated Color Applicator Bottle
- Shampoo your hair. You’ll want to get rid of any buildup that you have from all of your styling products.
- Let your hair air dry.
- Mix up 2 Colorgloss hair color with 2 oz. Clairol color infuser into your bottle. Make sure to mix up the gloss treatment or else you’ll be rocking glossy spots in your hair. Also make sure to put gloves on or else you’ll have white spots on your hands. (Believe me, I learned the hard way).
- Let the gloss treatment soak into your hair for 20 minutes.
- Rinse your hair and then use your Ion Effective Care conditioner.
- Rinse again after letting your hair soak up the conditioning treatment for 5 minutes.
- Finally, time to style your hair. Enjoy your GLAMtastic hair, baby