Beauty: DIY- Hair Gloss
Did the snowpocalypse do a number on your hair? Are your rocking a dull, frizzy, and lifeless hair-do? Well have no fear, this “Frizztastic Momma” is here to save you and your pocketbook.
Because let’s face it – why go to the salon and spend a fortune on hair gloss when you can do it yourself?!
Say goodbye to all the leave-in treatments, deep conditioners, and shine sprays you secretly splurge (and then feel guilty for splurging) on. And let’s be honest – how effective are they anyway?
It’s time to get off the dull beauty “carousel to nowhere” and celebrate our summer time hotness with this DIY hair gloss recipe.
You can get everything from Sally’s Beauty Salon for about 12 bucks!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Sexy CLEAR Hair Gloss Recipe
- 2 oz. Radiance Colorgloss Semi-Permanent Hair Color
- 8oz. Clairol Radiance Color Infuser * You’ll have enough for 4 color gloss treatments
- Ion Effective Care Treatment
- Sally Graduated Color Applicator Bottle
- Shampoo your hair. You’ll want to get rid of any buildup that you have from all of your styling products.
- Let your hair air dry.
- Mix up 2 Colorgloss hair color with 2 oz. Clairol color infuser into your bottle. Make sure to mix up the gloss treatment or else you’ll be rocking glossy spots in your hair. Also make sure to put gloves on or else you’ll have white spots on your hands. (Believe me, I learned the hard way).
- Let the gloss treatment soak into your hair for 20 minutes.
- Rinse your hair and then use your Ion Effective Care conditioner.
- Rinse again after letting your hair soak up the conditioning treatment for 5 minutes.
- Finally, time to style your hair. Enjoy your GLAMtastic hair, baby
So what are you waiting for?! I can’t tell you how many people noticed my hair (in a good way) after my DIY color gloss. Not to mention, I even tricked my fancy (and overpriced) hairdresser with my clear gloss results.