Contest: Win a Free Trip to D.C. for the Fourth of July
I've often said
"What better place to celebrate the Nation's Birthday than the Nation's Capital?"
A few years ago, I did just that.
|Big smile in front the the Washington Memorial with the sky on fire!|
Now you have a chance to do the same...THIS YEAR!
The National Archives Foundation, the nonprofit partner to the National Archives, launched a nationwide giveaway to allow a family of four to experience July 4th like never before.
They're giving away a trip, including travel to Washington, D.C. to celebrate our nation’s birth at the home of the original Declaration of Independence.
The winner will receive:
- Round-trip airfare for 4 individuals on Southwest Airlines
- 3-night stay at the Grand Hyatt Washington
- Tickets to the Washington Nationals baseball game on
- Dinner at one of Derek Brown’s DC restaurants
- Explorer-level membership to the National Archives Foundation
- VIP experience at at the National Archives
- Private tour of the National Archives Museum
- myArchives Store, including Declaration facsimile gift basket, courtesy of the
This is one amazing trip!
To enter is simpler than apple pie. Just sign up for their newsletter and the entry form on their website. More information is available at: http://archivesjuly4.org/
|A mix of old and new friends in the crowd of patriots. It was a good trip!|
*The Daily Affair is not the host of this contest. We are just passing along the message and opportunities. Please direct all questions to the host of the competition.
Labels 4th of july, contests, Davina Dayvee Sutton, events, free trip, july 4th, travel, washington d.c.